We need more than a coffee maker
You pick on what interest you, whether is in tech or in design, we lay out all for you below.
- – Learn the basics of professional web development,graphic design & digital advertising.
- – Assist in development of large scale web portals, digital campaigns, e-commerce websites, and other exciting digital products.
- – Support for monitoring website activity using online analytics tools.
- – Support for updating website contents using content management systems.
- – Assist in creating paid online marketing campaigns on social platforms. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- – Day-to-day campaigns monitoring, tracking, and reporting using analytics tools and online platforms.
- – Build and generate reports of campaign performance on a regular basis, delivering recommendations through data.
- – Work with seniors in brainstorming the planning, execution, and reporting for all campaigns.
- – Pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, IT/Computer Science or Mass Comm.
- – Experience with frontend frameworks such as Angular or Laravel is a plus.
- – Experience with CMS development such as WordPress is a plus.
- – Able to communicate in English fluently.
- – Up to date with technology & digital marketing related news.
- – Learn from the best in the field.
- – Be at the forefront of e-commerce & digital revolution
- – Flexible working time.
- – Weekly trainings.
If you are interested in this position and would like to become part of the Tinyprss team, please use the button below and send us a cover letter, resume, portfolio and results from high school and onwards, as soon as possible. Interviews are conducted within 1-2 weeks of application submission.